Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 ~ Emphasis on the Happy

I think it has been pretty evident that there are area's of my life that were a bit out of whack for a while. I have spent so much time in chaos and fear in the last few months and it just drained so much of my life energy.

I am approaching the New Year with a fresh perspective. One of love, peace, and forgiveness. I have been bitter, resentful, angry for far to long. I let it seep into every area of my life and even affect my self-esteem on some level.

I am not this person and I do not want to ever see her again. I have to come from a different place - a more loving and peaceful place. I recognized that I need to change and let go of all negative thought processes that have taken a strong hold and made me their prisoner for so long.

It felt good to let it all go. Time to focus on what is truly important in life. Life is too short and I want to make sure I am around for my children and Grandchildren far into the future. $50 discount

No comments:

Post a Comment