Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Thoughts...

Hubby and I went out window shopping yesterday. Checking out some furniture and things we will purchase when we get ready to move. We looked at some really beautiful oriental rugs, and some pretty nice furniture.
I was hoping to be settled into a nice new place by Thanksgiving. Looks like that won't happen. On a more positive note our own property has had a few showings last week. I really hope we get at least one workable offer.

I really want to move, I want to be settled again. I feel so unsettled with everything just up in the air. I'm trying not to focus on that and remain focused on what I want to happen. I'm still excited about Thanksgiving. I am particularly excited about the extended weekend, I can just chill with Hubby and the kids, my favorite thing to do. Wednesday night I will bake the Banana, Cinnamon and other quick breads and Thursday am we will have a nice breakfast of them.

It's about being together, who knows if we will have many more family Thanksgivings. Austin will leave for boot camp in June, and after that we won't be able to as easily predict where he will be. I want to enjoy this Thanksgiving and celebrate together. Hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. I already know how much I have to be Thankful for.

1 comment: